At Savaari, we care for your safe travel. The pandemic has caught the world in a frenzy with a complete suspension of all our daily activities. Now almost a month into the lockdown, we are looking forward to resuming our services post 3rd of May by providing reliable and safe taxi services for movement across the state as well as the country.
We, at Savaari, are delighted to be able to resume our services in Green, Orange and Red zones (emergency travel with pass), and help people in dire need of safe private transport. We aim to return only after deploying precautionary measures to tackle the spread of COVID-19. Savaari wants to assure you that your safety is our responsibility. Here’s what we would like you to know:
How do we provide safe taxi services?
To stop the spread of COVID-19, Savaari takes responsibility for your safe travel, therefore we have followed the relevant precautionary guidelines issued by WHO. Our stringent and rigorous measures are our small initiative to help contain the spread of Coronavirus and we only request your cooperation and support. Here’s what we are doing to provide your with safe taxi options:
- There is a bottle of hand sanitizer inside every car for our riders, in case they could not procure one for themselves.
- Before and after every ride, our driver-partners are trained to disinfect the car and make it a safe space for each passenger traveling with us.
- We take extra care in airing out all our cars before and after every trip to eliminate all chances of communicable infection.
COVID safety precautions taken by drivers
Our driver-partners are the heart and soul of what Savaari delivers, as a service. We want to support and help our drivers and also ensure that their safety is not compromised. We can perform better only when our drivers are safe and healthy. Here’s what we have ensured from our end:
- Our driver partners have been given hand sanitizers and face masks to make the car a safe and secure space.
- We have also provided our drivers with disinfectants to help them clean the cars after every ride.
- Only after intensive and rigorous training in personal and cab hygiene, our driver-partners are assigned rides.
- Please note, our drivers are instructed to follow social distancing for your as well as their safety.
The following video summarizes the basic guidelines and the non-negotiable precautions that our driver partners must undertake. We have constantly been spreading the same message across the Indian cab driver community at large.
How do we ensure customer safety?
To be able to serve our customers during times like these is a responsibility we want to handle with utmost care and dedication. When traveling with us, help us curb the spread of Coronavirus by:
- Carrying a handy COVID Travel Kit containing a personal face mask, a hand sanitizer and a bed sheet to cover the seat with. Even though our seats are disinfected after every ride, we still request you to remove all points of possible contacts. This way you are not just ensuring your own safety, but also the safety of the driver and next rider.
- For a zero-contact ride, we request you to load your luggage in the boot of the car.
- Use a hand sanitizer before and after your ride.
- We are in this together. When riding with a driver, be sensitive and mindful of their safety too. Enquiring about their health and well-being will go a long way in establishing this rapport.
- Maintain a safe distance between yourself and the driver.
- Dispose of any tissues or pieces of cloth that you may have used outside the car.
- We recommend that you install the Aarogya Setu app before your trip.
- As per expert guidelines, we do not recommend running the AC continuously during the trip. If you were to use the AC, please ensure that it is run in the recirculated mode and the windows are lowered at frequent intervals.
Stay Safe. Travel Safe.